Elevated above the lovely township of Coleraine this beautiful property is set on two titles and offers fantastic views of the local rolling hills and valley.
Lovingly renovated with quality fittings throughout the home consist of:
- four generous bedrooms all with BIR’s, master with ensuite & access onto the outside verandah
- large country style kitchen/dining/living area featuring stunning red iron bark timber floors
- wetback combustion stove/heater, duel fuel cooker, dishwasher and great storage
- french doors open onto a wide shady verandah which wraps around the home on all sides
- stunning formal living room with pressed tin ceilings, ornamental fireplace
Outside landscaped gardens frame the home beautifully and are irrigated from the properties 3 dams. A well fenced paddock comfortably runs 23 sheep along with some small sheep yards.
Add to this a double garage, 5 bay shedding with concrete flooring and woodheater, self sufficient grid, solar powered system and solar hot water!
Call Rosi Egerton: 0408 199 794 for an inspection today